Getting back into the swing of things


Back from my year-long hiatus!

I have done SO much in the last year, I don't even know where to start.
Let's see here...

1. I'm working for Righteous Clothing now, I'm not sure anybody knew that.
But now you do! I love my job there, doing graphic design stuff. It's fun.
I'm also doing freelance design on the side.

2.
I have a cat. Her name is Tiger. My boyfriend got her for me as a Christmas present last year!
This is a picture of her:
 


She is a mischievous little creature. As you can see.
3. Sammy, my dog, is now two! He is doing quite well, still energetic as ever. Here I have uploaded a video of him doing a trick. Sorry, I'm not too savvy with videos, I hope this works:

Anyways, that's Sammy. And yes, Tiger and Sammy get along great! It's hilarious!
One day, I will start a YouTube channel for them. Seriously, funny.


4.
I have moved into a new apartment. It is beautiful. I love it.
Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a loft, high ceilings, a balcony,
a gym, a pool...not to brag or anything ;)

5.
My boyfriend and I took an amazing, adventurous trip to Maui in September.
It was beautiful. Such a relaxing trip. We went snorkeling, zip-lining, and got
a very relaxing massage. I can't wait to go back!
 

Well, that's all for now. Just wanted to give a quick update!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Cheers!
Love, Lilly

Comments

Popular Posts