Here's a story...

So, three blondes walk into a bar....

wait, wrong story.

Okay, so you know how I broke my foot about three months ago? Well, it's still broken. And my birthday is coming up pretty soon (July 14th for anyone who cares), and so I'm a little sad that I have to wear my "Iron man" boot out to my fancy dress up dinner. And that also means I wont be able to go out and get hammered because I already stumble around enough with this clunky ass boot.

In further news, recently, within the past month, I've moved to a new apartment and I am sooooo excited to live on my own, no room mates (although I loved those girls dearly, don't get me wrong), just me and my dog. He's doing very well, thanks for asking.

I got a new job. It's pretty freaking awesome. I get to sit around all day and draw pretty pictures for clients who need cool designed stuff to be printed on t-shirts, mugs, pens, notepads, ect... we do everything at Righteous Clothing. If you need any work done, just be sure to drop my name, everyone will instantly love you more. And no, I'm not conceited. HA.

Also, I'm working on my new website, so go check it out at DesignByLilly.com. And then be sure to check often for updates so my google search gets more popular and I become more established as a designer so I no longer have to carry the title of "starving artist." That would be really pretty great. Thanks!

That's all for now :)

and, watch this video about this adorable white rapper girl from Oakland.


Comments

Popular Posts