The Lemon Diet

I have been considering going on the "lemonade diet" for quite some time now, and have now gone through two days of this strict diet. Basically, you are required to drink 6-12 glasses of this lemon concoction for 10-40 days in order to purify your system of toxins and built up waste in your body. It's said to increase energy and overall health.

You can read more about it at http://diet.lovetoknow.com/wiki/The_Lemonade_Diet

the diet is as follows:
8oz of water
2T of pure organic maple syrup
juice of half of a lemon, squeezed
pinch of cayenne pepper
(mix it all up and drink 6-12 glasses a day)

So far I must say it has been very difficult for me to be so strict with my diet, but I'm willing to give it a few more days to see if I get any positive results....we'll see....

[to be continued]

Comments

Popular Posts